Brock Secondary Steel Containment Barriers Contain Liquid Spills & Leaks From Tank Farms, Oil Tanks, Bulk Fertilizer Tanks While Protecting The Environment.
Gives You Better Protection, Less Maintenance, Lower Cost
Galvanized steel containment systems from Brock are a common-sense choice barrier for long-term containment protection for Tank Farms, Oil Tanks, Chemical Tanks, Fertilizer Tanks, etc. The steel barriers or walls are more economical and weather-resistant than the alternatives, our containment solutions offer greater design flexibility.
- Sidewalls of G-90 galvanized steel with a minimum tensile strength of 65,000 psi for long-lasting performance.
- Four-inch corrugations provide greater structural rigidity and integrity.
- Modular components assemble quickly for fast installation.
- Bolt-together design offers an endless variety of shapes as well as easy expansion and relocation.
- These value-packed features, together with local support and service, make BROCK Containment Systems and Green Globe Services your first choice in barrier protection.
- Special seam sealant is resistant to petroleum products and contains nylon spacer beads, a Brock innovation, to keep sealant in place during construction for durable, long-lasting seams. Alternating bolt pattern, featuring grade #8.2 bolts with special JS-500™* weather-resistant coating, assembles fast and requires virtually no subsequent maintenance. The 22-inch steel model has a double bolt pattern.
- Effective, economical environmental protection. Brock's Containment Systems are not susceptible to wind and water erosion like earthen containment. Plus, the strength and durability of corrugated, galvanized steel provide long-term performance with virtually no maintenance; and simple bolt-together construction is both easier and more economical than concrete.
- Galvanized steel corners are die-formed to match the corrugations for a snug fit. Seams with alternating bolt pattern assure a positive seal on square and rectangular configurations.
- Brock’s unique, super-strong hatshaped support posts bolt to sidewalls and extend below grade for added reinforcement.
- Innovative rolled flange extends outward on rounded sidewalls and inward on straight sidewalls to add structural strength and stability at the sidewall's top edge.
Brock Secondary Steel Containment Barriers Contain Liquid Spills & Leaks From Tank Farms, Oil Tanks, Bulk Fertilizer Tanks While Protecting The Environment. BROCK ® Steel Containment Systems Gives You Better Protection, Less Maintenance, Lower Cost