Cone milling is a gentle, low energy size reduction mill ideal for fatty, heat sensitive, sticky, moist or fragile products. It alleviates traditional milling problems of noise, dust and heat generation as ideal for use in food and pharmaceutical applications.
A number of different grinding media and drive arrangements are available. This enables us to satisfy individual process, operational, cleaning and installation requirements.
- Wet & dry milling
- Preconditioning of new materials
- De-agglomeration and dispersion
- Re-claim of off-specification product.
- Short process time
- Gentle grinding action
- Hygienic design
- Grinding media can be changed quickly and easily
- Top, bottom and remote drive options available
- Fully customizable design to suit individual requirements
- Limited heat generation
- Low levels of product build up
- Low noise levels
- Minimizes fines generation
- May be used in a variety of applications
- Flexible design to meet individual process requirement
- Easy Clean and hygienic