The MiSlide horizontal loader transfers full loads into shipping containers in less than 5 minutes, eliminating truck waiting costs, whilst maximizing container capacity utilization to achieve maximum weight.
This horizontal loader is designed to load 20 foot and 40 foot containers with light or heavy gauge recycled material or wood products, and can also be used to load trailers. Material is pre-loaded into the loading chamber and then transferred easily and quickly into containers when the time is right. The result is an extremely fast, safe and user friendly container loader with almost zero container damage.
State-of-the-art features such as simple hydraulic alignment control, automatic locking and unlocking, as well as remote control functionality keeps operators in their cabs, therefore eliminating safety risks.
The MiSlide Compactor combines a MiSlide horizontal loader with a compaction chamber. The compaction chamber turns light gauge scrap into multiple large ‘shredder-friendly’ bales. The compaction chamber can also be fitted to standard MiSlide horizontal loaders at a later date.
Horizontal Container Loaders – 8 Benefits
- Pre-load material into loading chamber to eliminate truck waiting costs.
- Weigh the container during loading to avoid double handling and ensure maximum loads.
- Transfer full loads into shipping containers in less than 5 minutes.
- Eliminate container damage.
- Minimize yard space required.
- Simple hydraulic system ensures minimal servicing and maintenance costs.
- Increase operator safety.
- Reduce labor costs by using a single operator with remote control.