Green Globe Services provides design capabilities that include a full range of responsibilities such as conceptual project planning to turnkey installation. Typical deliverables, services, and milestones include:
Preliminary Project Services
- Assistance in specifying the correct pieces of equipment to create a complete material process system.
- Budgetary quotation for equipment required.
- Concept arrangement in 3-D (Solidworks) to be used in business plans and investor reports.
- On-sight visits to understand site parameters and restrictions.
- Best and final quotation bid
- Equipment Supply
- Complete timeline of equipment delivery and installation
- Process Flow Diagram
- Process and Instrument Diagram
- Control Panel Design
- Wiring Diagram
- Complete 3-D modeling of all components in system
- FEA analysis of tank designs and structural loading
- Floor footprint loading diagram
- Stands, transitions, maintenance mezzanines, brackets, piping, and ductwork design and drawings required for the system
- Programming Ladder Logic
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Programming Installation
- Installation Supervision
- System Training
- Operations and Maintenance Manual
- Spare Parts List
- Promotional Marketing Video Services
- Plant Turnover and Sign-off